It is our first time to adopt the direct charging rechargeable 14500 lithium battery (a bit longer than AA dry cell) in our Vortex flashlight, its high voltage output can boost the flashlight to higher lumen output up to 600lms. Accompany with the wide voltage designed circuit, TK600 can use both rechargeable and AA dry cell, so the users can find AA dry cell easily to replace the rechargeable battery if any.
- Wide voltage PCB board design. Can use both 14500 Lithium battery or AA dry cell
- An extension tube included for extending the flashlight to 2AA size
- The 14500 Lithium batteries can be charged directly by the USB cable which connects to the electronics devices.
- One button for all function modes including Dimming, Strobe, SOS
- Brightness Level (High/Middle/Low) indication
- Memorized on last mode before the light turned off
- Instant full brightness function
- Belt clip is attached on the flashlight
- Orange head ring for easy identification
- Magnetic base for attaching the flashlight on the metal surface
There is a plastic hole at the bottom of the flashlight for attaching the hand strap